Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photography

1,2,3...say cheese! Click here and there, as simply as it goes. But photography mesmerize me so much and I guess it is becoming the most popular fad of todays generation. Some people engaged full time either as a photographer or the model, some are also very much focused as part of their profession, could be for business or an extra source of income and, for the most, this may only be a hobby to enjoy and destress. But to few, it is an art to preserve life. To document unique aspects of our journey which we may not know, 'twas only a rare opportunity. Most people love to pose, to smile in front of cameras and appreciate the beauty of nature. If you're not one of them, then I must say you miss something extraordinary. Anything goes as long as well-documented. By then, who knows, that captured moment was the best to last.
Photo by: Janice P.Susaya, 2010 
And me? I am one of those who love, or is love too shallow to describe? Okay, crazy about photography. Even at my early age, it has been my passion and dream to have my own SLR. And....tadaaa...got my OLY with me. Because for me photography is part of life. I still believe that it is one of the best ways in preserving good memories, moments that are added together, thoughts, emotions, nature and differences. In short “a picture could paint a thousand words”. There is no such place where  you can go back for years and a lifetime but on still photographs. And to quote: “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film/SLR’s/digital camera is captured forever…it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything ” ~ Aaron Siskind

I hope this first post would encourage you to go through my page and explore the captured moments from my Journey of Life.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for following my blog... im following yours too.. im very much interested in photography too.. :)

    sane insanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe...thanks pud jocie ann. nalingaw mn ko sa imo blogs...beginner pa man pud ko...hehehe...:D, I hope mag-enjoy pd mo sa ako posts...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog bing..i wish i can have a blog spot of my own someday..well of course fully equipped with a camera of own..a.k.a nikon d5000..hehehe..your blog inspire me more to acquire one and continue to express my feelings through photography..

    ReplyDelete